What's Making You Happy Today?

certified in what? working at a pet store? retail aquatics?
Referring to a mechanic vs some high school kid. Apparently it's not best to get fish from a chain pet store as they don't quarantine their fish and separate the water between the tanks.

Have to buy them from specialty store.

Referring to a mechanic vs some high school kid. Apparently it's not best to get fish from a chain pet store as they don't quarantine their fish and separate the water between the tanks.

$$$$$

Second of three interviews went surprisingly well. It's for investments and I am an insurance man but they wanted to understand the business I am in and what decisions we made as a leadership team and how it affected my function.

I can talk about distribution channels, operational efficiency, metrics and people management all day so it was a quick hour.

Third one is an internal interview to move to the States and it got delayed again to Friday.

Modern times. Wtf happened to buying some Sea Monkeys off the back of a Phantom comic?

Modern times. Wtf happened to buying some Sea Monkeys off the back of a Phantom comic?

Kop?

1665061896996.png

Gave a new Google assistant/video thing to one of the maintenance blokes in my building.

found cool stuff on various yardsales. donnay mcenroe maxply, guerlain heritage, olympia typewriter, copper pan, random kitchen stuff. overall spending with snacks and drinks, less than 20 bucks, just fabulous :ahahahaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_20221016_135812_HDR_1.jpg

Carmen

I am a Jew so I can see four subtitle words but my parents have lovely seats.

I am finally wearing a new Corneliani suit. First new suit since 2019. I felt good enough during the summer about my weight loss and the fact my exercise routines wouldn't make me too bulky that I decided to spend money on it.

That said I am not sure I will need it in another month or two when I am queuing for unemployment benefits or working as assistant cook in a food truck.

I am finally wearing a new Corneliani suit. First new suit since 2019. I felt good enough during the summer about my weight loss and the fact my exercise routines wouldn't make me too bulky that I decided to spend money on it.

That said I am not sure I will need it in another month or two when I am queuing for unemployment benefits or working as assistant cook in a food truck.

Pro-Tip: we actually have a whole forum for discussing menswear, posting about your recent purchases, product reviews and posting pictures of yourself wearing said clothes 😁

Pro-Tip: we actually have a whole forum for discussing menswear, posting about your recent purchases, product reviews and posting pictures of yourself wearing said clothes 😁

Cheers but I don't own anything worth photographing and I don't look great even without the obesity.

Next round with the local company this Friday after 3 or 4 headhunter screens, one remote interview and now another one with the firm's holding company.

"He’s a Cuomo. He doesn’t blame himself. His entire life he’s been told he’s special,” the source added. “No one is talking about his show.”

Fox News, MSNBC and CNN - there is a network more unpopular than MSNBC?

I thought only liberal hacks like James Carville watched that.

After the weather dipped below 10c around the beginning of autumn we've had some pretty good spells of 15c and up. My chapped fingertips are all brand new again.

IMG_20221104_125048_HDR.jpg

18c on the patio in November in the northeast. Having a glass of wine and more Portuguese food

IMG_20221123_200013_HDR.jpg

Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto No. 1 and Symphony No. 6.

My all time favourites.

A whole empty section and some empty seats. Baffling.

I have a few more Christmas gifts to go. Making good progress this year.

I made a lamp. I bought some LED lights with a USB connector and then stuffed it in a plastic drink bottle and used a knife to put a hole in the cap for the USB to old Apple iPhone charger.

I made a lamp. I bought some LED lights with a USB connector and then stuffed it in a plastic drink bottle and used a knife to put a hole in the cap for the USB to old Apple iPhone charger.

Pics or GTFO!

One of the vendors at the market I shop at every weekend gave me a poinsettia plant.

Last year she gave me rapid tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom