Agreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

Spoken from one who knows?

Fortunately, I have an ideal head for the shaven look, as you will notice on that other website we are both on.

The problem of course is that bum fluff can work with a bit of stubble and than shaved off, but when you make it a permanent fixture there's all kinds of aesthetic problems with baldness. Then there's the problem of lighting the bald head for photographs.

I LOVE this colour combination and look.
View attachment 32750

from this excellent video.

How To Wear Purple (Violet) in Menswear - Color Combination Tips

I have owned at least 2 pairs of purple pants over the years. But not since the early 1990s.

Jean Manuel Moreau. Whether business or casual, it's rare to see him in an outfit which isn't flawlessly executed. I would kill to have his wardrobe.

tumblr_e895d2b463adbb0d2f2541f498cf297a_45214852_1280.jpg

tumblr_pyypmzGSgH1rvnp9eo1_1280.jpg

J already looks like a Eurasian Bogart or Camus, but this really cements it without looking at all cosplay:

Our Doll is nowadays too busy, exactly doing the same thing over and over, the same he was doing on the other place...
but on others.

Studing DSM V and personality disorders and supporting other forums at this time.

https://outofthefog.website/personality-disorders-1/2015/12/6/narcissistic-personality-disorder-npd

My father was a covert narcissist and I realised long before the others that he was quite literally mad. Although I knew nothing of DSM tables at the time. As personality disorders go, narcissism is about as spooky as it gets. Psychic vampires feeding off stifling human potential, talent and the control and humiliation of others. There is no cure for the narcissist, not that they would want to so locked into the buzz of feeding frenzy. The only cure for the victims are complete removal of association with the narcissist.

J already looks like a Eurasian Bogart or Camus, but this really cements it without looking at all cosplay:

The poor man looks slightly awkward to me.

Billy No Mates. Stuck at some anodyne bar with a strange glass of something he is not used to drinking.

The poor man looks slightly awkward to me.

Billy No Mates. Stuck at some anodyne bar with a strange glass of something he is not used to drinking.

What a wack job that guy looks like. I'd tell my kids to cross the street if they see someone like that coming.

My father was a covert narcissist and I realised long before the others that he was quite literally mad. Although I knew nothing of DSM tables at the time. As personality disorders go, narcissism is about as spooky as it gets. Psychic vampires feeding off stifling human potential, talent and the control and humiliation of others. There is no cure for the narcissist, not that they would want to so locked into the buzz of feeding frenzy. The only cure for the victims are complete removal of association with the narcissist.

Well said young Padawan.

Our doll just sent me this message to get published trought me, he also gave me some coins for a coffee

I am (slowly) studyng through the years to be psychologist forensic. My speciality is the so called Dark Triad of Personality: psychopaty, narcissism and maquiavelism. I plan to do my dr. thesis about

On the family of my mother was 12 real genetical psychopaths who made my grandfather jump to the train, so they could rob the shoe factory and start to trafick smack on the european shoes to NY on the late 70s.

They have stalked me, put me 17 fake trials I have won all of those but me me phisicial ill with fatigue chronic syndrome, so I barely can walk nowadays since they tried to kill me phisically, legally and economically.

I met this guy antonio “tony “ ( not montana, since montana was a honest guy) on my house when I was a kid, he was the partner of my psycho uncles, he was later betrayed by my uncle who made him being killed and robbed all his belongs as 30 kilos of smack as well.

As you say, the only way to be free is 0 contact with integrated psychopaths and narcissist. They can´t be cured, most people says even they are genetically different, more lizard brain ones ( not lizardians of course)

On this forum were several real integrated psychopaths, conchito, marco on the other, dienotworking is another one as well, all those stalked me, bullshitted my name with fake shit to others (triangulating technique) in order to try to ridiculise me etc, those always lose because people is not as dumb as they believe they are to get easily manipulated.

If you see why I post so few on the other place is because I got mostly bored since I realiced I was other (light) narcissist, so I cleaned those bad symbtombs of my personality with deep humildty and now I am mostly bored of competing with those to see “who has the largest pns” around. With +40 years, I can´t be as 15 anymore showing off whatever, on this case garments, even I am ( but on pause) on that industry.

I also got bored of watching those symbtoms over and over, I think I mastered almost everything on dressing, and since I did so, I started dressing with nikes, cheap short sleeve polo shirts and so on. Kinda catarsis. The last time I used an iron was long time ago, while before, I could not go away with a single wrinkle on my shirt.

I also drive my 23 years old car as much as I can instead of my fancy ones as well.

It seems like if I get shame of my prior me or something. I am not into psychoanalisis since all what I read about Freud or Lacan seems way dated at this time, but might be something related to the only good theories that survived about this.
darktriad.png

Five Arrested in International Heroin Ring - AP News
https://apnews.com › ...

Traducir esta página
9 mar. 1985 - Each was charged with conspiracy to import heroin, which carries a ... One of those arrested at the time was Antonio Turano, an Italian living in ...
[PDF]The Case of Richard Mamarella: First Fidelity's ... - Larouchepub
https://larouchepub.com › eiw › public

Traducir esta página
7 feb. 1986 - by Antonio Turano. Turano was engaged in heroin trafficking for the "Pizza Connection," so-named because of the exten sive use of pizza ...
UNITED STATES v. CASTELBUONO, (EDNY 1986) - CaseMine
https://www.casemine.com › ... › 1986 › September

Traducir esta página
Antonio Turano was the Italian heroin importer who originally enlisted Castelbuono's assistance in laundering the heroin proceeds. The organization, of which ..

As they got very low iq thankfully, I won everything but those corrupts whith their drug and mafia links also got bribed judges and all the rest so I can´t get the $$$ reward the law says I deserve.

My father with 160 of iq and 5 careers incluiding medicine, he diagnosed those before my birth, and run away and started to work on prisons as doctors to study psychopathy, as later Dr. Robert Hare did with great success.

Use google to translate this article I help to wrote, since is based on my life:

Last edited:
Use google to translate this article I help to wrote, since is based on my life:

Excellent! Yes, been there and experienced all of that.

before anyone overly analyzes the fit, the guy's 7'3.

Those jacket arms just a leeetle bit tight, no?

On the other hand, it does look a heck of a lot better than the monstrous outfits that basketball players used to wear to award ceremonies and such - overly long jackets with very short lapels and about ten buttons, quite often in bright colours.

Roll necks coming back in style pleases me greatly.

Yes!

I’m planning to buy several over Black Friday. Most American normy office types see roll neck and sports coat as Euro sophistication and the dress equivalent of a shirt and tie. Yet for me it means less ironing and lounging around in a t-shirt with a sweater and jacket.

Yes!

I’m planning to buy several over Black Friday. Most American normy office types see roll neck and sports coat as Euro sophistication and the dress equivalent of a shirt and tie. Yet for me it means less ironing and lounging around in a t-shirt with a sweater and jacket.
Cotton roll necks can be worn more often than woollen ones. They do not wear too warm.

My question for several years has been what to wear under the roll neck because I love them. A shirt can only be worn with the collar popped up like the peacocks at pitti (but it's the most comfortable solution I have found) and I don't like to wear a simple t-shirt it I'm wearing a rollneck with flannels or cords. Maybe collarless shirt like the ones A&S Haberdashery highly promotes?

What do you wear underneath?

My question for several years has been what to wear under the roll neck because I love them. A shirt can only be worn with the collar popped up like the peacocks at pitti (but it's the most comfortable solution I have found) and I don't like to wear a simple t-shirt it I'm wearing a rollneck with flannels or cords. Maybe collarless shirt like the ones A&S Haberdashery highly promotes?

I usually just wear an undershirt

You’re waaaay overthinking this. Either nothing, or like he says - a vest or cotton t shirt (or underarmor thingy if you prefer). That’s all you need.
Wearing a collared shirt with the collars pulled out the top of the roll neck should merit a death sentence.

You’re waaaay overthinking this. Either nothing, or like he says - a vest or cotton t shirt (or underarmor thingy if you prefer). That’s all you need.
Wearing a collared shirt with the collars pulled out the top of the roll neck should merit a death sentence.
A vest???

Those jacket arms just a leeetle bit tight, no?

On the other hand, it does look a heck of a lot better than the monstrous outfits that basketball players used to wear to award ceremonies and such - overly long jackets with very short lapels and about ten buttons, quite often in bright colours.
Yeah they are tight but i have to imagine fitting him is a nightmare. He looks like a walking stick figure

Lumpen´s crew.

Tv stars

No the wrinkling. Almost looks like excess fabric but that doesnt seem right.
You mean near the sleeves? Kirby is wearing a jacket under this, so my guess is that the coat's armholes aren't quite deep enough and he's leaning on them or the shoulders are too straight for this kind of jacket (sloping shoulders).
It's tricky to get that right. If the armhole in the coat is too small you'll struggle to wear a jacket (or heavy jumper) under it, if it gets too wide and deep the coat won't look nice as the slleve will be massive.
With this jacket under it it doesn't work, it might fit better when Kirby is wearing a jacket that gives him straighter shoulders.

undershirt or nothing, I assume, you don't want the buttons to push through?

actually, I miss the context to flannels and cords, but then I really dislike the look of shirt, tie and round- and v-neck sweater. with cardigans it is cool for me.

btw, kirby isn't known for being the brightest light under the sky and/or a sharp dresser. his shoe fitting mishaps are legendary and now he fails with the double conference plot in his videos, just hilarious, imo.

You mean near the sleeves? Kirby is wearing a jacket under this, so my guess is that the coat's armholes aren't quite deep enough and he's leaning on them or the shoulders are too straight for this kind of jacket (sloping shoulders).
It's tricky to get that right. If the armhole in the coat is too small you'll struggle to wear a jacket (or heavy jumper) under it, if it gets too wide and deep the coat won't look nice as the slleve will be massive.
With this jacket under it it doesn't work, it might fit better when Kirby is wearing a jacket that gives him straighter shoulders.

W walker Grand Potentate Grand Potentate Kirby and his mate from the elegant oxford polish shoes in their dinner suits today. And you know what...I am going to use my brand new boot black polish and shine shoos along with them, but not in a dinner suit, but instead some cords and brogues and turtleneck jumper.

Good Js of the forum, I invoque you (again)

I am doing an uni work about mad abortists and those criminals ( rent mothers) who sell their own son to others.

I need in APA format quotes of the Tora against those devil´s goblins as well as Rabi´s opinion, so I support Orthodox and UltraOrtodox who think as me and wish those who betray the Tora swin in rotten cum for the rest of their souless life as Soros, Epstein, liberals and so on do.

I got some here from Moses I 100000% agree.

thanks

Last edited:
Good Js of the forum, I invoque you (again)

I am doing an uni work about mad abortists and those criminals ( rent mothers) who sell their own son to others.

I need in APA format quotes of the Tora against those devil´s goblins as well as Rabi´s opinion, so I support Orthodox and UltraOrtodox who think as me and wish those who betray the Tora swin in rotten cum for the rest of their souless life as Soros, Epstein, liberals and so on do.

I got some here from Moses I 100000% agree.

thanks

Life is precious, late term abortion upon request is evil. Abortion gives off negative vibes that will reverberate and those that pretend to celebrate it are working for something very dark indeed.

The truth is: the Devil walks and he has claimed his place in the mainstream.

It is our mission to relieve him of all legitimacy behind the mask!

Life is precious, late term abortion upon request is evil. Abortion gives off negative vibes that will reverberate and those that pretend to celebrate it are working for something very dark indeed.

The truth is: the Devil walks and he has claimed his place in the mainstream.

It is our mission to relieve him of all legitimacy behind the mask!

........deleted my post.......

Last edited:
Screenshot_20191210-193459.jpg

He has appeared elsewhere in this thread but tie salesman Kenji Kaga nearly always looks agreeable. This is because unlike his many igent imitators he actually looks at ease in his clothes, although he loses marks for the whole tie penis thing.

This is the kind of agreeable jacket that I could never manage myself without looking like an alcoholic secondary school teacher.

[QUOTE="Ulick McGee, post: 236128, member: ]
This is the kind of agreeable jacket that I could never manage myself without looking like an alcoholic secondary school teacher.
[/QUOTE]
NTTAWWT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom