Air Travel - I'd Rather Go By Car

Say goodbye to long haul SAS flights.
What they really mean they will be banning air travel for the plebs. As France seems keen to do.

Hydrogen has been tried before in aviation, it didn't turn out well.

And good luck with the battery operated commercial airliners.

If I'm an innocent bystander on the flight, can I get a refund and a voucher for the bar?

If I'm an innocent bystander on the flight, can I get a refund and a voucher for the bar?
i don't think the airline has responsibility when its a passenger disturbance. i'm sure they'd work with you though just to not have a scene.

Lufthansa serving draft beer in the 1960s

A4C91F41-16A7-4AA8-BA30-7183AE741C88.jpeg

"But as the world learns to live with the virus, work-related trips have come bouncing back in a big way in 2022.

In fact, according to travel management company TripActions, business travel bookings for the first three months of 2022 alone surpassed more than half of all bookings for 2021, with an 875% increase from March 2021 to March 2022."

Back on the road? Loyalty points and chasing for status?

"But as the world learns to live with the virus, work-related trips have come bouncing back in a big way in 2022.

In fact, according to travel management company TripActions, business travel bookings for the first three months of 2022 alone surpassed more than half of all bookings for 2021, with an 875% increase from March 2021 to March 2022."

Back on the road? Loyalty points and chasing for status?
I wouldn't be rushing for any business trips to China any time soon.

I wouldn't be rushing for any business trips to China any time soon.

Last time I was at the bank this other customer next over was saying she needed to complete this transaction today because she needs to isolate for 7 days before she goes to China for further quarantine.

Maybe these are the resilient ones who survive the gulag.

Last time I was at the bank this other customer next over was saying she needed to complete this transaction today because she needs to isolate for 7 days before she goes to China for further quarantine.

Did you ask her if she had children or not and not too much baggage.?

Internally as well. If you travel to one city, within an hour's drive, you may find you need to go into a 7 day lockdown on return.

And the lockdowns and quarantines can be imposed without warning.

The Dutch use to be so well organised and very clean, but like the congestion on the roads, chewing gum on the city center pathways, the lorries jumping red lights, the inability to house the refugees they welcomed, the mission to get rid of farming and food security, it's all starting to get a nasty and grotty edge now:

Schipol use to be a doddle, now it's a case of running the gauntlet in the hope those six hours you've allocated for check-in is enough.

He stopped his post graduate studies and they gave him money to build that?

They can give me money too. I'll just make a drug to give to everyone so they all pass out, cram the bodies in like sardines one on top of another, and then give you some smelling salts so you wake up after we fork lift all the bodies into the arrivals area.

My news feed is flooded with air travel horror stories. Is this meant to distract from Ukraine, the heatwave, inflation, monkeypox, COVID, etc or is air travel really bad now?

My news feed is flooded with air travel horror stories. Is this meant to distract from Ukraine, the heatwave, inflation, monkeypox, COVID, etc or is air travel really bad now?
It's fucked up. Flight changes, cancelations, lost luggage, ridiculous check-in and security waits. People in Toronto are being told to come to the airport 6 hours before flights. I'm driving 13 hours to BC because I want to avoid this domestic flying shitstorm.

But the problem is global.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom