Car Talk

I bet the you the report that talks about an electric ute boom will be wrong. All the report would be is hype. I would think the electric car idea will fail along with the renewable energy ideas. Reality will soon sort things out.

I bet the you the report that talks about an electric ute boom will be wrong. All the report would be is hype. I would think the electric car idea will fail along with the renewable energy ideas. Reality will soon sort things out.
I’ll happily take your money on that

EE1D4A18-60AB-4ECF-BD19-D5B16DD97D8F.jpeg

Tesla test drive.

We took delivery of Mrs Dropbear’s Model Y over the weekend. Pretty sure my next vehicle will be electric now.

I was reading up on the F150 but I don’t really need the truck bed and it is too long for the garage. I do like the idea of powering the house for a week when the Texas grid goes down.

Maybe by the time I’m ready to trade in my FJ, the Fisker Ocean will have been around long enough to iron out their kinks.

We took delivery of Mrs Dropbear’s Model Y over the weekend. Pretty sure my next vehicle will be electric now.

I was reading up on the F150 but I don’t really need the truck bed and it is too long for the garage. I do like the idea of powering the house for a week when the Texas behind goes down.

Maybe by the time I’m ready to trade in my FJ, the Fisker Ocean will have been around long enough to iron out their kinks.
Good luck with the tesla!

There are already a few retail places here offering free charging to customers, in a bid to lure them in and make them stay a little longer.

The Volvo dealer called today to say they finally got an XC40 electric in and would I like to take it for a test drive. Beats doing driving school!

It handles well and looks really nice on the outside, but I was very underwhelmed with most of the features. The Tesla Y just shits all over it in every way except price.

Looking into a Lightening right now. Real world mileage not as good as i would have expected.

I drove past an E “Mustang” this morning. They look cool, but the Y just dropped price by 20% and became eligible for the $7.5k tax credit. Hard to compete with that.

Looking into a Lightening right now. Real world mileage not as good as i would have expected.

I drove past an E “Mustang” this morning. They look cool, but the Y just dropped price by 20% and became eligible for the $7.5k tax credit. Hard to compete with that.
ford's offerings are incredibly overpriced after multiple price hikes in the past few years. very underwhelming cars unless you spec them to the max.

This looks better:

Mother In Law just ordered a Model Y after being impressed by ours. She timed it well for the price drop and fed subsidy.

I’m thinking about dropping a (fully refundable) deposit on a Rivian, just to keep the option open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom