Domestic & International Terrorism

Some were tourists....according to the official Republican party line.

C4C8580E-E961-43F8-A970-1109D71FF428.jpeg

FB9E3097-7881-4787-BC96-4F841C38E1C0.jpeg

This is a detailed account of yeh Proud Boys and Oath Keeper’s roles in leading the insurrection:

In another life I did a little reccy to assess (physical) security at water storages here. Was comical, probably still is.

In another life I did a little reccy to assess (physical) security at water storages here. Was comical, probably still is.

Considering you can hike around, boat on and swim in a number of water reservoirs where I live here in Australia, I think it's safe to say that physical security is not great!

Admittedly, water is subsequently taken from the reservoirs and then treated, before being pumped to consumers, but to be frank I'm not sure how effective the treatment would be at removing chemical agents. Hopefully, it would deal with biological agents pretty well, because that is, after all, what water treatment is expressly designed to do...

Considering you can hike around, boat on and swim in a number of water reservoirs where I live here in Australia, I think it's safe to say that physical security is not great!

Admittedly, water is subsequently taken from the reservoirs and then treated, before being pumped to consumers, but to be frank I'm not sure how effective the treatment would be at removing chemical agents. Hopefully, it would deal with biological agents pretty well, because that is, after all, what water treatment is expressly designed to do...
We have protected catchments. I remember my boss was sort of angry at us when we reported back. Was weird.

"Nearly 850 children are inside Ghwayran prison in Hasaka, which was stormed by Islamic State (IS) group fighters on Thursday, triggering days of battles.

IS had a strategy of forcibly recruiting children, including those they abducted, and training them to carry out suicide bombings or kill prisoners. The children, dubbed Cubs of the Caliphate by IS, are held along with thousands of IS fighters from more than 50 countries in Kurdish-run prisons in north-eastern Syria."

Bad guy ISIS....

"Relatives of children held at the prison say they have been detained without proper evidence and for resisting forced conscription into the SDF, AFP news agency reported."

Good guy SDF?!

the idea that the entire country was ground to a halt and we've got people remembering the day that these fucking political fantasy camp kids showed up at the capitol to piss in a desk drawer shows what a laughably weak and feeble country we are

i mean just look at this bunch of gormless rubes.

the idea that the entire country was ground to a halt and we've got people remembering the day that these fucking political fantasy camp kids showed up at the capitol to piss in a desk drawer shows what a laughably weak and feeble country we are

i mean just look at this bunch of gormless rubes.

That my friend is not an insurrection, it's the official tour guide option with access to parts the general public don't get to see. Notice a few plants at the back giving it the best I'm not Fed really, routine. The optics are a joke.

Arnathor Arnathor and Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith favorite professor getting to the root of the problems here…

If you watch the full interview, as I did, and it's not that interesting, he was talking at the archetype level.

What makes a mob of yobs take delight in stomping on someone's head who is defenseless and then gloat about it afterwards as a virtuous deed? There's something deeply twisted. Anyway, all the autonomous zones have come and gone and the summer of love it was not.

If you watch the full interview, as I did, and it's not that interesting, he was talking at the archetype level.
that's because he's not interesting.

What makes a mob of yobs take delight in stomping on someone's head who is defenseless and then gloat about it afterwards as a virtuous deed?
a lack of god?

There's something deeply twisted.
does it have to do with god?

Anyway, all the autonomous zones have come and gone and the summer of love it was not.
yes love is the first thing to come to mind when you're in the middle of the police snatching you up off the street in unmarked cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom