News about HM The King and the monarchy

So you can't rectify that can you,
Yes, yes you can.

certainly not through money.
We could also do blood. Money seems like the easier route though.

You can't cure their pain and suffering.
Right, that’s what the money is for.

All you can do in the words of Wilfred Owen is bare witness to the history and do your best to ensure it doesn't happen again, as best you can.
No that is the least you can do.

I say live and let live too, as I'm a libertarian.
Except when it comes to leftists and Russians.

Its not an unreasonable position to take, its just that I can't see how they can make it work fairly given the complexity and fluidity of modern societies.
Why does it need to be “fair”? What was fair about being kept as a slave?

Because you run the risk, probably guarantee creating an whole new set of resentments going forward (to use modern business speech). And that's for starters.
Why should that matter I’m creating a level playing field for the people that we literally enslaved?

Why should that matter I’m creating a level playing field for the people that we literally enslaved?
If you or anyone else comes up with a sensible and effective plan to do exactly that (level playing field), I don’t think anyone could object.

1653170621823.png

1653170649297.png

I wonder why he doesn't shave his head, he would look at least 20% less homunculus

Isn't he something like 40 or even younger? He should no have hair like a close-to-retirement chemistry teacher. If not bald, then at least get a Musk done...

Isn't he something like 40 or even younger? He should no have hair like a close-to-retirement chemistry teacher. If not bald, then at least get a Musk done...

There's no way to transplant enough hair from the sides and back to even get a V shape with his rate of hair loss. He could have used drugs to stop and stabilize the loss years ago and then do transplant but it's impossible now to cover that much even with multiple sessions.

He seems to have made his peace with it after having the kids though.

For once the Duchess looks old.

View attachment 43634
View attachment 43635

I wonder why he doesn't shave his head, he would look at least 20% less homunculus
There might be class reasons for that...lots of the lower orders in the UK have the shaved head look. And until David Beckham shaved his head in the 1990s, it was still to a certain extent associated as a clone zone gay look, skin head bovver boy, Combat 18 extreme Right wing thuggery, or chemo look. It wasn't accepted as mainstream although we had Telly Savalas, Yul Brynner and The Hood from Thunderbirds leading the charge before.

There might be class reasons for that...lots of the lower orders in the UK have the shaved head look. And until David Beckham shaved his head in the 1990s, it was still to a certain extent associated as a clone zone gay look, skin head bovver boy, Combat 18 extreme Right wing thuggery, or chemo look. It wasn't accepted as mainstream although we had Telly Savalas, Yul Brynner and The Hood from Thunderbirds leading the charge before.
1653186679688.gif

Looks like she had to leave because of “discomfort”. I guess seeing all those peasants at one time would cause a royal to have a stomach ache.
Not sure what you have against her. She is 96 now. She can choose which events to attend. All of which were organised to honour her.

Not sure what you have against her. She is 96 now. She can choose which events to attend. All of which were organised to honour her.
I’m not a big fan of kings and queens in general fwiffo especially these inbred fucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom