Ridiculous Stories In The News

She's certainly laying it on thick with the apologies.

I see her pronouns are They/he aro/ace transmasc enby and has the full spectrum of attention deficit disorders. Pretty impressive.

76D23E4E-8DB4-4D6C-B427-377C18A9C94D.jpeg

Did he actually say that?
I haven’t fact checked that quote but it wouldn’t be out of character. The other guy’s reaction is priceless. I can hear Samual L Jackson’s voice in his head saying ‘Motherfucker’

I haven’t fact checked that quote but it wouldn’t be out of character. The other guy’s reaction is priceless. I can hear Samual L Jackson’s voice in his head saying ‘Motherfucker’
I remember one interview where the interviewer confused Sam Jackson with Larry Fishburne. Jackson gave him that mad stare he has...LOL.

Ah yes, so easy to explain away the casual racism when it comes from one of your own. I wonder if he speaks for all white people seeing as he’s the face of that organization. What a charmer he must be.

“I just came here to get some feee panties”

I have no context to put this in or knowledge of what preceded but it’s still pretty damn crazy:

"Beyhan Mutlu had been drinking with friends on Tuesday when he wandered into a forest in Bursa province.

When he failed to return, his wife and friends alerted local authorities and a search party was sent out.

Mr Mutlu, 50, then stumbled across the search party and decided to join them, NTV reported."

Reckon he was still drunk when he was helping the search party.

What the f@ck. Whites and yellows get shafted because blacks, browns and beige can't cut it?

Who needs an erection tracker - I usually know when I have one - would a Blutooth app help - if it set off a red light on my head so all around would know?

Asset dominance and attract a mate by flashing red to announce that you are pitching a trouser tent. Of course, this is only of value to those who’s erections are unnoticeable to the human eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom