The European Migrant Crisis...

Ironically, getting migrants into work is seen by many "experts" as the best (and only way) to integrate them into the Western society.
It is strange, though, that the still existing flow of thousands of migrants per day is hardly reported about any more.

The American media has moved on to just reporting American politicians' attempts to use the crisis for partisan gain. Several GOP governors have said they won't accept any refugees (I'm not sure they understand how our laws work), others are just protesting it. Clinton has said more stupid shit that the media won't report, like "ISIS doesn't have a religious test to join".

Given some of the candidate's comments it is getting increasingly frightening to think that one of them will inevitably run one of the most powerful countries on this planet.
The number of migrants accepted by the US and the UK is ridiculously small compared the the number of people who forced their way into Germany.
I read somewhere that the estimated costs per year and refugee is around $60.000, which is surprising, unless they take the pay check for the agents watching them into account.
The estimate in Germany is € 13000,- per year and migrant, multiplied with around 1 million (minimum) to 2 million people (nobody knows exactly, since they haven't registered them properly yet), that is a serious amount of money.
And it will have to be spent every year and I'm sure the costs per head will rise, since the state will have to pay incentives to the industry to employ migrant workers. In return the industry will request to lower the average wage further more, so it's a win- win for them. As usual.
Since it's Germany and they sure like their quota for what percentage of women, disabled or in this case, people with a migration background, have to work in a company, I'm convinced some bureaucrats are already working on it. Along with rules and regulations to make the migrants stay as pleasant as it can be. After all, we don't want to upset them.

Macedonia and other balkan countries are finally thinking by themselves and not letting other countries meddle with their sovereignty. At last!

GEVGELIJA, Macedonia — Authorities in Macedonia have begun turning away migrants who are unable to prove that they are fleeing war in Syria, Afghanistan or Iraq, leaving thousands of people stranded at the border with Greece.

Some of the migrants have protested daily since the stricter screenings were announced last week, at times preventing others from crossing into Macedonia.

In one of the largest protests, riot police formed a barricade Sunday before a crowd of about 100 young men from Morocco and Iran who chanted, “We want to live!” and “We are not terrorists!” while holding signs begging for help.

Caught on a rocky bank nearby, other migrants anxiously watched.

“My family sold everything for me to come here,” said Muhammad Askito, 23, who is traveling with his wife, Ilham, 21, both from Morocco. “My mother was crying as I left, but she told me, ‘Go. There is no future here.’ ”

Macedonia, other Balkan nations begin turning away migrants

Yeah, like if the terrorist would have told us 'we are terrorist! let us pass so we can create some havoc'
fucking stupid bastards

The "100 young men from Morocco and Iran" should've been chanting "We want work!" and "We are not refugees!"

I feel bad for not taking Sartodinapoli more seriously. I mean, he warned us all about cheesy Muroqqans before one of them orchestrated the attacks in Paris.

Anyway, they should have imposed stricter controls a long time ago. And not only for those coming from the ME or North Africa.
Black African asylum seekers loose their documents along the way and all claim to be from Burkina Faso (no extradition), which probably makes it the most crowded place in all of Africa. Europe should just make a deal with Burkina Faso's government and send everyone who claims to be from there back. Especially the vast amount of drug dealers, easily recognizable by their fat gold necklaces, watches and the latest smart phones. Back in the days they were the first ones to carry a mobile phone, and that shit was very expensive back then.

Letting people into your country who cannot prove their identity is stupid, at best. Letting them drain your country's financial resources and welfare systems is a disaster.
There are articles floating around where the authors claim that, because of the ageing local population, the migrants will pay for their pensions in the future. Until the day that happens, Germany and other European countries will have spent hundreds of billions for the migrants housing, education and health care and there are little chances the money will come back.
Angela Merkel still refuses to impose a maximum number of migrants, so by the end of this year the number will likely be around the 2 million mark. And that's just an estimate, since nobody really knows how many have crossed the borders.

However, it's an interesting attitude: Rioting because you were stupid enough to sell everything. And you cannot go back, because you handed all your family's money to some ruthless human traffickers.
Well done!

However, it's an interesting attitude: Rioting because you were stupid enough to sell everything. And you cannot go back, because you handed all your family's money to some ruthless human traffickers.
Well done!
Jesus this is harsh even for your new idol Sarto.

Jesus this is harsh even for your new idol Sarto.

I can see why they are desperate. No money and nowhere to go. But "protesting", sometimes in a violent way, doesn't increase your chances to get in.
It's like calling the bouncer at your favourite club an "effing *unt!"

Not as many violent Syrians/ Muslims in Canada.
The fights among refugees migrants in Germany become more violent and more frequent. I guess it's the low temperature causing that.

Well to be fair we only have a handful so far but we are getting all the "celebrity" ones. The drowned boy's dad (refugee/smuggler/boat pilot) is coming too

Canada is taking 25000 refugees. 10000 are already in the queue from before the crisis. So the UNHCR is trying to find 15000 additional.

They sent 41,000 text messages to refugees saying "hey you want it, the Canada?"

28,000 of those mobile numbers were in working order.

3049 agreed to chat with UNHCR

1800 said "yes we want it, the Canada"

Nothing like picky refugees.

They sent 41,000 text messages to refugees saying "hey you want it, the Canada?"

How does that work? Is there a hotline for refugees/ migrants to register for free places in various other Western countries in case Europe doesn't work out???

Nothing like picky refugees.

Zey all want ze Germany! Germany gets all the good ones, like doctors, engineers and architects (roughly 1/2 million of them, plus their wives who were working as doctors, teachers or rocket scientists, and, of course, their highly intelligent kids. The Middle East is well known for having the best doctors etc.)
The Canada will get the losers.

Well to be fair we only have a handful so far but we are getting all the "celebrity" ones. The drowned boy's dad (refugee/smuggler/boat pilot) is coming too!
On the bright side, he'll come alone. :drevil:
Once the male refugees have been granted asylum in Europe, they can bring in the rest of their family. Legally.

This weekend about 1000 young men (allegedly drunk) with a sort of North African/ Arab appearance have attacked, molested and robbed mostly women in Cologne in front of the main train station/ Dome.
Police had broken up the large group, after which the smaller groups started the attacks.
CCTV footage is apparently useless.
I can see why the Eastern European countries don't want to take any of the Muslim "refugees"!

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women - BBC News

The latest police report stated that officers and victims alike used the term "migrants" repeatedly to describe the attackers.
Angela Merkel, more or less responsible for those large amounts of migrants in Germany, asked for a "tough response" to these events.
Yet she still insists that her way of "dealing" with the migrant situation (no limited number of migrants and, of course, her famous "We can do it") is the best solution.

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women - BBC News

The latest police report stated that officers and victims alike used the term "migrants" repeatedly to describe the attackers.
Angela Merkel, more or less responsible for those large amounts of migrants in Germany, asked for a "tough response" to these events.
Yet she still insists that her way of "dealing" with the migrant situation (no limited number of migrants and, of course, her famous "We can do it") is the best solution.

The best was the mayor of Cologne scolding the women to dress and act more appropriately. Fuck off.

The best was the mayor of Cologne scolding the women to dress and act more appropriately.
Fuck off.

It's funny, but that's pretty much the response she got on Twitter. And deservedly so.
Ironically, she is one of those politicians who supported Merkel in her "let the migrants come" approach. And a day or so before she got elected mayor of Cologne she was stabbed by a mentally deranged guy who was unhappy about the migrant situation.

The police report stated that some of the migrants refused to show their documents or destroyed the ones they had.
A few also stated "I'm Syrian, you can't do anything, I was invited by Angela Merkel"!
Despite the report and the eye witnesses, politicians were quick to point out that, although there are a million new migrants in the country, this might not have anything to to do with that.
Denmark and Sweden have re-introduced border controls, so migrants without proper documents are no longer able to go to Sweden, which was one of the more liberal and open countries and like Merkel, the government said "We can do it", only to realize that they were wrong.
The flow of migrants is unbroken, because Turkey is doing almost nothing to stop migrants crossing over to Greece, instead migrants are sold fake life vests on the Turkish side.

The main problem is that Merkel/ Germany is now pretty much isolated within the EU and there is growing opposition coming from the Southern countries like Greece and Italy as well as the Eastern European ones.
A solution of the crisis is not in sight, which means more and more migrants will move to Germany, most likely causing more and more problems, not just financial ones.

This weekend about 1000 young men (allegedly drunk) with a sort of North African/ Arab appearance have attacked, molested and robbed mostly women in Cologne in front of the main train station/ Dome.
Police had broken up the large group, after which the smaller groups started the attacks.
CCTV footage is apparently useless.
I can see why the Eastern European countries don't want to take any of the Muslim "refugees"!
German Biker Gangs Attack Foreigners In Migrant "Manhunts" | Zero Hedge

Banner_0.png

End well, this will not...

A Russian view on the matter:

The naked truth:

There are news that a few migrants go back to their home countries (despite facing war and possible death) because they are disappointed about what they get from Germany.
One migrant was quoted saying he was unhappy that he could not bring over his wife and sick father, others expected more money.

Denmark to vote on bill to seize migrants' jewelry - CNN.com

Fuckin migrants! I fucking spent 3 years without seen my family and these fucking assholes find it to be an afront that after they brake all sorts of laws then they want thheir familiries right away! Take them to flossenburg and burn them. There is no need for those fucking cunts on the face of earth. Wipe them out

The entire reason why we see so many young men entering Europe is so that they can bring in their families (and not just wife and kids, but also parents) later.
There are still 3000 migrants coming every day, with the numbers likely to rise in spring and summer.
Merkel still refuses to put an end to this unwanted immigration or at least limit it, while other EU countries have moved on and block them from entering. Not that Poland and other Eastern European countries have to, since the migrants show little interest to go there in the first place.

Meanwhile, in Sweden:
Crowding concerns after refugee centre worker fatally stabbed in Sweden

It comes as no surprise, given the actual situation in the EU, that right wing parties are on the rise in countries hit most by the migrant crisis, including Germany. The really sad thing is that the mainstream politicians are such pussies, that they rather moan about this fact instead of taking the concerns of the people seriously and act accordingly to deal with the situation.

They are just greatful to be in a safe country, right?

Zaneb Adri Abu-Rukti, a Syrian mother, spoke through a translator at the Toronto hotel, and said she did not expect to be there for so long.

"We were told that when we arrived to the hotel that we would only be staying for three to four days maximum. However, things have been changed and we've been here for 10 to 11 days, and we've been told it could be even longer. The problem is that we have kids and we would rather be outside in a settled house than sitting at a hotel," Abu-Rukti said.

"We feel like our kids are just stuck here. We go into one room, we eat, and then we return to other room and just go to bed. Our kids don't have anywhere to play, nowhere to go out. We feel like we're just trapped in a prison."

"Maybe this isn't where I should be. Another lady asked to return and the Canadian Embassy said: 'There is no way you guys can return now."

Zaneb Adri Abu-Rukti, a Syrian mother, spoke through a translator at the Toronto hotel, and said she did not expect to be there for so long.

"We were told that when we arrived to the hotel that we would only be staying for three to four days maximum. However, things have been changed and we've been here for 10 to 11 days, and we've been told it could be even longer. The problem is that we have kids and we would rather be outside in a settled house than sitting at a hotel," Abu-Rukti said.

"We feel like our kids are just stuck here. We go into one room, we eat, and then we return to other room and just go to bed. Our kids don't have anywhere to play, nowhere to go out. We feel like we're just trapped in a prison."

"Maybe this isn't where I should be. Another lady asked to return and the Canadian Embassy said: 'There is no way you guys can return now."

Maybe they can fly back when we send more 'advisors' overseas.

It's like one of those professional beggars in high street with a sign saying "I'm starving", who get angry at you because you give them something to eat.
Perhaps being in an alleged "war zone" in Syria is more fun for kids than we think it is. Perhaps we need to transfer them to a really "nice hood" to make them feel at home.

Berlin teen admits fabricating migrant gang-rape story - CNN.com

Berlin (CNN)A Berlin teen who claimed to have been abducted and gang-raped by migrants, sparking angry protests and an international row with Russia, has admitted making up the story and was found to have been staying with a German man instead, an official said Monday.

The 13-year-old girl -- a member of Berlin's Russian-speaking community -- made the rape claim to police when she returned after a 30-hour absence last month. She alleged that three men of Arabic and Turkish descent had dragged her into a car at a train station and abused her.

Stories of the girl's ordeal circulated in Russian media and on social networks, prompting street demonstrations by Russian-German communities and right-wing groups.

Even Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov weighed in, accusing German authorities of a politically correct "coverup."

But Berlin prosecutor's office spokesman Martin Steltner said the girl withdrew her claim after a medical examination showed that she had not been raped.

Police determined through her phone records that she was staying with a German man on the night of her absence, Steltner said.

The man and his mother confirmed that the girl had been at the house. No sexual activity occurred that night, Steltner said.

From speaking to the girl, police determined that she had had sexual contact with two men months before her disappearance.

The men were being held for questioning because the girl is under the age of consent, and they admitted the sexual contact, Steltner said.

One of the men was a Turkish citizen, he said.

He said the girl had been experiencing problems at school.

Germany is reeling from a wave of mob sex assaults blamed on migrants on New Year's Eve.

More than 900 people reported being attacked by North African or Arab men during festivities in Cologne, with 523 of them reporting having been sexually assaulted. Similar attacks were reported in other German cities.

10% of refugees are "missing", nobody knows where they are.
80% of migrants don't carry valid travel documents at all, with many of the others it's doubtful that their documents are real.
60% of new arrivals are now women and children. If I was cynical I'd say that this is a new approach to get faster asylum and then bring their men in later,
Macedonia and others along the so called "Balkan route" have closed their borders, so new arrivals from Turkey (which still doesn't sufficiently control it's borders) are stuck in Greece.
Macedonia now only lets Iraqi and Syrians with relevant documents pass.

If the migrant crisis goes on like this, there may be no EU for Britain to leave

That's like trying to patch the hole in the Titanic's hull after it hit the iceberg.

That's actually a very apt analogy. Just like the Titanic, Europe should have hit the migrant iceberg bow ahead, rather than trying to pass it. And just like the Titanic's, Europe's hull was weak.

BTW, ever since Merkel appeared on a talk show last week her ratings went back up. I don't know why, because it's a show nobody watches, so it's down to the reports in the Merkel friendly media the next day.
Interestingly, the migrants are now being called "refugees" again. And people opposing the open doors policy and express their concerns are more and more put into the Nazi corner, to mute any opposition.
Granted, some of them are right wing, some are complete idiots, which doesn't help at all. But not all are Nazis, the majority just doesn't want their country overrun by those scruffy looking, uneducated, backwards thinking, raping, molesting, stealing folks from North Africa and the Middle East.
Also, the women and kids that are now stuck at the Macedonian border try to get into Germany, because their husbands are already there and are not allowed to bring in their families via the asylum claim process.
So I expect the numbers will go up drastically, once the weather gets warmer.
Turkey does fuck all to hinder the migrants getting to Greece from their coast and the Europeans are too stupid to secure the seas around Greece. But in the Eu's defence: They are too busy scaremongering the British public right now to make them vote pro EU. They actually use the migrant crisis for it. Today a French minister said that if the UK leaves the migrants could end up on the other side of the channel. Which is stupid, because a UK outside the EU won't have to take in any migrants and it would control it's own borders.
So even if those Frenchies and Dutchies let them on the boats to the UK, the UK border control would send them right back to France or the Netherlands. Day in, day out.

This kind of crosses over to the War on ISIS thread.

Any attempt by a European people to preserve their culture is Nazism and should be derided as such.

The problem right now is that those who are concerned about the massive invasion by Muslim migrants have no voice other than right wing parties. The left wing, socialist parties are all for immigration and multiculturalism, despite the fact that it hasn't really worked when it comes to Muslims. But many of their supporters work for social services, so they might think they'll have a save job, bigger budget and so on.
The social democrats and conservatives (except the Bavarian CSU) are also supporting the massive inflow of low skilled workers who can barely read or write their own language, let alone any other.
Germany, it's government and the industry leaders that is, have tried for years to attract young, highly qualified foreigners but without much success. Why? Well, those exact people they were looking for can make more money elsewhere.
And that's the main reason why German companies and especially the car manufacturers could pile up massive profits:
For decades now the wages of workers were kept low, they didn't go up as much as the inflation rate, so every year people had less to spend while prices, rents and taxes/ health insurances went up (in particular after the EURO was introduced).
If you can hardly make ends meet you don't buy/ build property and for sure you do not start a family.
And that is why there is a lack of young people, the majority of (working) parents simply cannot afford having kids. Plus, they might have a job today, but maybe not tomorrow or when they get to a certain age. There was a time when workers who got to the age of 55 were laid off and where handed over to the government to pay for their early retirement.
A total win-win for the companies, because some of these people would come back and do the same work for less money.
Many companies do not train their own staff, they rely heavily on staff that has been trained in smaller companies but then move on because they want to earn more money.
The only way smaller companies can survive is to have highly qualified workers, so the job requirements have gone up.
A Hauptschulabschluss (I think it's equivalent to a Highschool degree) doesn't get you a good job or a place as an apprentice any more. That's why so many young people, especially those with a migration background (again, mainly Muslims) are unemployed.
So, with already existing facts at hand I don't think that many of the migrants will find work that gets them more than what the welfare system would pay them, so why bother?
German politicians say they don't want parallel societies, but fact is they already exist for quite some time.

There will be 3 elections this month and the big parties' leaders are shitting their pants, because the AfD will gain many seats, in some states they will be stronger than the social democrats and will come dangerously close to the conservatives.
That's another reason why they are constantly called Nazis and racists (again, some of them most likely are, but compared to France it's a small number) in the media, the big parties are afraid to loose influence and power, and also the big money coming from German corporations.

And then there is this: Germany and other European countries want their gold back from the Federal Reserve Bank in Manhattan.
Problem is: The gold may be gone, sold, leased, loaned over the last 60 years after WWII.

Where Is Germany's Gold?
Why Are Foreign Countries Repatriating Gold From US Federal Reserve?

Fun fact: Libya under Ghaddafi and it's neighbouring countries had plans to (re)introduce a gold backed currency.
And we all know how that ended.
So, since the US can not easily bomb Europe, could it be that the whole migrants issue, which only picked up when more and more European states started to repatriate "their" gold, is more a way of punishing Europe for doing that?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom