This Week In News That Makes You Doubt Your Committment To Humanity

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter

Well gosh darn it it was just a good ole fashioned honest mistake. Murdering an entire family is exactly the same as your waitress bring you coke instead of Diet Coke. One of life’s silly little things

Pimpernel Smith

Yes, I do. I think most of them go to places like India, Pakistan and Iran. Hunting with them is popular there, and the local populations are pretty much gone.
I've only seen a cheetah up close in South Africa and they look pretty savage, yet noble. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of one.

Jan Libourel

I've only seen a cheetah up close in South Africa and they look pretty savage, yet noble. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of one.
Cheetahs are much more tractable in captivity (and much less dangerous) than any of the "great cats" (lion, tiger, jaguar, leopard) and probably most of the other "not so great cats" (snow leopard, puma and clouded leopard). A woman I knew owned a white tiger, a pair of pumas and a pair of leopards. She said the leopards were much more tractable and good natured than the pumas--surprisingly, since in the wild leopards are far more dangerous than pumas. Conversely, jaguars are extremely dangerous in captivity, but much less dangerous in the wild than the other great cats. Along those lines, former African professional hunter Joe Coogan told me recently that cougar hounds had been imported to southern Africa to hunt leopards. It didn't work out well: The leopards just came down from the trees and killed the poor dogs, notwithstanding the fact that leopards are appreciably smaller than pumas on the average.

Pimpernel Smith

Cheetahs are much more tractable in captivity (and much less dangerous) than any of the "great cats" (lion, tiger, jaguar, leopard) and probably most of the other "not so great cats" (snow leopard, puma and clouded leopard)...
Up until recently in South Africa they use to do pet a cheetah, but after a few bad incidents they stopped all of that malarkey after kids had stuck their fingers up it's arse and similar and turned nasty.

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
Up until recently in South Africa they use to do pet a cheetah, but after a few bad incidents they stopped all of that malarkey after kids had stuck their fingers up it's arse and similar and turned nasty.
What the fuck is wrong with the kids in South Africa that they’re trying to finger bang a cheetah?

Top Bottom