This Week In News That Makes You Doubt Your Committment To Humanity

Youth softball umpire says she was punched in the face by a mom: 'It's getting worse and worse.'​

Leader of a national sports officials group calls on sports organizations to do more to curb harassment. "It's going to take an adult population that has to get serious."​

“I had to stab the dog … I had to,” Jamie Morales said. “It was either him or my daughter and I chose my daughter.”

WTF?

The family says the dogs have never been aggressive prior to Sunday’s incident.

I think these sort of dogs should be allowed 1 killing or 3 serious injuries to humans before being criticized.

What can you say, hardly a universe of glamour and fine dining...

Pretty rancid. Toxic. Embarrassingly so.

I've been loosely following it. I wonder what the peer celebrities will say on the stand.

It sounds like it's a dysfunctional relationship where one goaded the other. Mix on top of that drugs and alcohol which amplifies whatever drama you create.

It's interesting to contrast with Robert Downey Jr who had his own addiction issues but cleaned up and his career kept going up where as Johnny Depp found success but ended up in a death spiral.

“A retired Indian couple is suing their son and daughter-in-law, demanding that they produce a grandchild within a year or pay them 50 million rupees ($675,000).

Sanjeev Ranjan Prasad, a 61-year-old retired government officer, said it was an emotional and sensitive issue for him and his wife, Sadhana Prasad, and they cannot wait any longer. His son, a pilot, was married six years ago.

Prasad said he spent 3.5 million rupees ($47,300) for his son’s pilot training in the United States.”

Making a kid won’t make you realise your ROI or increase the NPV. It’s another mouth to feed. Unless you are selling the kid into slavery…

This is really sad
First photo is wrong, as we don't see the night sky with those colours.

But if you get into a dark sky zone when the weather and atmospherics are right, it's pretty amazing. If you're into astronomy and astro-photography, there are filters that can remove the effects of lights.

First photo is wrong, as we don't see the night sky with those colours.

But if you get into a dark sky zone when the weather and atmospherics are right, it's pretty amazing. If you're into astronomy and astro-photography, there are filters that can remove the effects of lights.
Way to get the article premise as always

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom