This Week In News That Makes You Doubt Your Committment To Humanity

Yes, I do. I think most of them go to places like India, Pakistan and Iran. Hunting with them is popular there, and the local populations are pretty much gone.
I've only seen a cheetah up close in South Africa and they look pretty savage, yet noble. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of one.

I've only seen a cheetah up close in South Africa and they look pretty savage, yet noble. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of one.
Cheetahs are much more tractable in captivity (and much less dangerous) than any of the "great cats" (lion, tiger, jaguar, leopard) and probably most of the other "not so great cats" (snow leopard, puma and clouded leopard). A woman I knew owned a white tiger, a pair of pumas and a pair of leopards. She said the leopards were much more tractable and good natured than the pumas--surprisingly, since in the wild leopards are far more dangerous than pumas. Conversely, jaguars are extremely dangerous in captivity, but much less dangerous in the wild than the other great cats. Along those lines, former African professional hunter Joe Coogan told me recently that cougar hounds had been imported to southern Africa to hunt leopards. It didn't work out well: The leopards just came down from the trees and killed the poor dogs, notwithstanding the fact that leopards are appreciably smaller than pumas on the average.

Cheetahs are much more tractable in captivity (and much less dangerous) than any of the "great cats" (lion, tiger, jaguar, leopard) and probably most of the other "not so great cats" (snow leopard, puma and clouded leopard)...
Up until recently in South Africa they use to do pet a cheetah, but after a few bad incidents they stopped all of that malarkey after kids had stuck their fingers up it's arse and similar and turned nasty.

Up until recently in South Africa they use to do pet a cheetah, but after a few bad incidents they stopped all of that malarkey after kids had stuck their fingers up it's arse and similar and turned nasty.
What the fuck is wrong with the kids in South Africa that they’re trying to finger bang a cheetah?

They hide their faces, as they know they'll be out in a couple of years, having not served their full sentences:

Shame on the German courts for allowing them to hide their faces. The world needs to know who they are lest they get released a bit too early.

if you've got kids keep the fuck off social media. jesus this is terrifying

Overheard conversation:

Wife: I don’t get TikTok. It’s just an unending stream of cooking and cute animal videos.

Husband: I don’t like it either. It is just one teenage dancing girl after the other!

if you've got kids keep the fuck off social media. jesus this is terrifying

I raise you:

"Plug in a phone charger about halfway into a wall outlet, then touch a penny to the exposed prongs,"

And a 10 year old (double digit age) person is incapable of discerning credible instructions and commands be it from humans or artificial intelligence?

83979A18-A094-4F24-A23A-CC3AF64598F3.jpeg

child free is the way to be

It's absolutely fine to be child-free if, by that, you mean not having children at all. That's an entirely valid choice.

But having a child and (it seems) deliberately excising that child from your life - and in doing so, deliberately abnegating your parental responsibilities - is just not on.

It's absolutely fine to be child-free if, by that, you mean not having children at all. That's an entirely valid choice.

But having a child and (it seems) deliberately excising that child from your life - and in doing so, deliberately abnegating your parental responsibilities - is just not on.
I know I was being sarcastic

My wife and I had a long talk about our careers, life goals and priorities and decided that we didn’t want to have children.

We are going the tell the kids tonight.

Ba-dum-dum. Old joke.

This is the type of lady you definitely wouldn't want to be dating:

that's not how you do this thread. THIS is how you do this thread:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom