This Week In News That Makes You Doubt Your Committment To Humanity

Why would you fly to Toronto and then make your way (I assume) by car to Manitoba to walk across the frozen tundra into the Midwest? It's not like you landed in Zimbabwe and it's a sh@thole so you cross the border into South Africa.

Well, maybe they didn't like the marginal tax rate here.

What price gang rape in the Netherlands? Not very much, less than 3 years sentences, less than 10 grand in compensation and anonymity:

AA9E42BD-2B71-496C-8C34-971E1330D0EC.jpeg

"Hey Honey can you call the school board and get them to ban Maus. I am busy having some legitimate political discourse."
69BB9A02-B6DA-4626-80C7-C173191D87F1.jpeg

The video of this is grotesque and the kicking isn't the worse, it's when he punches the cat out of the arms of his child that is particularly disturbing:

Clearly, a twisted sadist type and professional footballer. That last status seemed to be protecting him, but that's all fallen now as the fans booed him at every touch of the ball.

Whilst I've posted this in This Week In News That Makes You Doubt... it does look like public pressure and the actions of the football fans is enough to shame the RSPCA into making a case and for the police to prosecute. The football club will have to get rid of him as he's a toxic piece of work. The sponsors also need to stand up.

West Ham signed him. Not exactly the gentlemanly type there. They had Andy Carroll on payroll for God knows how long and the man was crocked, boozing and partying on his per week wages.

A bit light on specifics. Let me fill in the gaps: there is a big issue with counterfeit materials globally, not only in the nuclear sector. 20%+ of the market in process materials e.g. pipe and fittings are not as per the material certificates state. They're falsified and the material is not the grade or quality as certified. The material is almost exclusively manufactured in India and China.

Because of this, there our failures in process equipment last seen in the west in the 1920s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom