Trouble in Palestine and Israel

27. Although the primary standard of proof in this report is one of “reasonable grounds to
believe,” there have been occasions where more information has supported a finding of fact, and
the overall finding has therefore been stated to be established at the level of “clear and
convincing” information. United Nations reporting has used a “clear and convincing” standard,5
and although there is no single definition of the term, it is generally agreed that “clear and
convincing” information or evidence rises above “reasonable grounds to believe” yet falls below
“beyond a reasonable doubt”. 6 When the present report uses the term “circumstantial”
information it uses the ordinary definition of that term, which is that such information is
“indirect” and “does not, on its face, prove [the] fact in issue but gives rise to a logical inference
that the fact exists”, yet ultimately “requires drawing additional reasonable inferences in order to
support” the allegation before making a final conclusion.

Wow this is strange. Directly from a kibbutz. Dropbear Dropbear belinmad belinmad . I wonder if the kibbutzim are engaging in antisemitism here Belinmad?

That’s consistent with the UN investigation above, credible evidence of sexual violence in other locations but not at this one. This was just run-of-the-mill Hamas murder and atrocities.

IMG_5160.jpeg

Wow this is strange. Directly from a kibbutz. Dropbear Dropbear belinmad belinmad . I wonder if the kibbutzim are engaging in antisemitism here Belinmad?

I’m really not sure why this NYT article is the hill you decided to die on. Just this week the UN, after 150 days, published a report confirming the use of sexual violence both during the October 7th attack, as well as with hostages in Gaza. Confirming something that we’ve known to be true for a while. The fact that finally even the UN accepts is just goes to show the in-disputability of the events and how they occurred.

I guess by attacking the NYT report you want to imply that if the report is inaccurate, then the rest of the story must be inaccurate as well. That none of this is true, and that the October 7th attack is a fabrication of Israel, the IDF, MSM, and god knows who else.

I don’t know how accurate the NYT report is, and ultimately, it doesn’t really change anything. It’s accurate enough. The acts of violence of Oct 7th are well documented. It is surreal that to argue your point you end up citing an article that literally says “they were JUST shot”, talking about two 13 and 16 year old sisters, alongside her mother, while her father is still held hostage in Gaza.

This is where I call you antisemitic.

Netanyahu vows that Israel will 'strike our enemies until total victory,'....'Whoever tells us not to operate in Rafah is telling us to lose the war and that will not happen,'"

Doesn't sound like there is a ceasefire any time soon.
Wonder if Joe Biden will call him a stronger name this time while still green-lighting billions more in weapon shipments.

Maybe this helps understand how irrelevant these characters are.

72% of Israelis are in favor of starving Gaza, which is what "these characters" demand when they say that today's terrorists are the babies they did not kill last time.

72% of Israelis are in favor of starving Gaza, which is what "these characters" demand when they say that today's terrorists are the babies they did not kill last time.
Let me tell you how unimportant these 72% of the population truly are.

yeah that doesn't make a lot of sense, Israel has hundreds or even thousands of hostages so why isn't it ok to kill their babies?

I don't know how much stock you want to put into red lines from the President who was 2nd in command in the Obama administration and their red line sabre rattling years ago in Syria.

That said I'm still confused how building a port off the shores of Gaza with up to 1,000 US military personnel is not boots on the ground. It seems asinine to give Hezbollah, Hamas, Yemen rebels, Iran, and everyone else who hates you a new target in the Middle East. I thought the Kabul airport in 2021 was a good lesson not to create a magnet for all your detractors.

So what’s your solution?
you know what it is. its never going to happen. at this point, i just don't think there will ever be any coming back from this. you can't just massacre 30,000 people, over half of them children, and then live in peace and harmony as one unified peoples.

you know what it is. its never going to happen. at this point, i just don't think there will ever be any coming back from this. you can't just massacre 30,000 people, over half of them children, and then live in peace and harmony as one unified peoples.

Right, so you have no solution.

. you can't just massacre 30,000 people, over half of them children, and then live in peace and harmony as one unified peoples.
also

Your 30k civilians, half children is inflammatory bs and you know it. While every loss of life is tragic, this is a war, with civilian casualties.
And fudging the numbers to hide the fact that a significant portion are actual enemy combatants is laughable.
Spend 30 seconds thinking instead of just parroting.

Right, so you have no solution.
1 state of Palestine with everyone living together in peace. Stated in this very thread months ago after which you called me an anti-Semite
also

Your 30k civilians, half children is inflammatory bs and you know it. While every loss of life is tragic, this is a war, with civilian casualties.
And fudging the numbers to hide the fact that a significant portion are actual enemy combatants is laughable.
Spend 30 seconds thinking instead of just parroting.

these are untrustworthy news sources. when you have a better news source with accurate reporting feel free to post it. until then i'll just assume you're lying as always.

1 state of Palestine with everyone living together in peace.

Who runs it? Hamas?

these are untrustworthy news sources. when you have a better news source with accurate reporting feel free to post it. until then i'll just assume you're lying as always.

So if you have 30k civilians dead, how many combatants have been killed? Zero? Is there a separate count somewhere?

Who runs it? Hamas?
everyone runs it collectively in harmony.

So if you have 30k civilians dead, how many combatants have been killed? Zero? Is there a separate count somewhere?
does this really matter to you, these arbitrary distinctions? is it very clear that two armies are waging war against one another or could it be possible that something else is going on here?

No boots on the ground (?!) and this surely won't be a magnet for all manners of drones, rockets, IEDs and suicide bombers (?!?!)

_132896691_gaza_floating_pier_infographicv5_640-nc-2x-nc.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom