- Messages
- 4,235
A HAIR METAL BAND!
They're in a band. They play loud music and have big hair.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
A HAIR METAL BAND!
You should try Dissection, they have a lot of Maiden in their riffing. Also, the vocalist went to jail for stabbing a couple of faggots, ie a social danger.I have a soft spot for KISS. Not to the extent I was buzzing like an upturned hive when I caught them on the reunion tour, but still.
I was a major metalhead as a youth. The only one where the love has lasted undiminished for me is Maiden, but I think that's at least somewhat reasonable due to the way they've conducted themselves and their output in this millennium, which in my opinion is the best of their career.
They're in a band. They play loud music and have big hair.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
For crying out loud JM, Gene Simmons had a man bun before all of today's man-bun wankers were born.

I have a soft spot for KISS. Not to the extent I was buzzing like an upturned hive when I caught them on the reunion tour, but still.
I was a major metalhead as a youth. The only one where the love has lasted undiminished for me is Maiden, but I think that's at least somewhat reasonable due to the way they've conducted themselves and their output in this millennium, which in my opinion is the best of their career.
I would have thought The Grateful Dead "wrote the book on how to be successful without mainstream radio exposure until much later in their existence. Massive album sales through touring,"
So you're saying that Gene Simmons is a hipster, then?
Have you got the official listen-ability ratio of Kiss vs Dead?
![]()
I'm pulling the trigger on my Love Gun.
Met a woman a while back who had been in the catering crew for latter day Dead.
YES. I'm more of New York Dolls man, but of course love Kiss, one of many favorite Kiss songs :
I have a soft spot for KISS. Not to the extent I was buzzing like an upturned hive when I caught them on the reunion tour, but still.
I was a major metalhead as a youth. The only one where the love has lasted undiminished for me is Maiden, but I think that's at least somewhat reasonable due to the way they've conducted themselves and their output in this millennium, which in my opinion is the best of their career.
![]()
I'm pulling the trigger on my Love Gun.
what an ugly overweight manatee
look at the cellulite on her legs
i puke
Only blue and white, thats it. High collar stand too.are the STRIPPS only blue or do they have a black outlining?
there shall be ONLY BLUE AND WHITE
without other colours and outlines etc mixed in!!!!!!1
best shirt you ever bought
are the STRIPPS only blue or do they have a black outlining?
there shall be ONLY BLUE AND WHITE
without other colours and outlines etc mixed in!!!!!!1
The stripes have a navy outline. Good for pyjamas only.
OLO THEN PYJAMA PARTY AT THE MEXICANS PLACE

Still he is the first American I've seen able to use a knife and fork!Tacos are too messy and vulgar. When eaten with proper accoutrements, pizza is a lot more chic.
![]()
Still he is the first American I've seen able to use a knife and fork!