Agreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

Johnny1

Ratings
To be great, I don't think a suit needs to necessarily come from an esteemed name, or have meticulous finishing, or have features such as a Milanese buttonhole etc. These are all superfluous which is why they appeal to the modern iGent. They are only signify quality but do not necessarily confer it similar to a designer name emblazoned on a t shirt.

A great suit is simply one which makes its wearer look far better than he really should. Its not about the suit itself, its about how it makes your jaw look squarer and your cheekbones more pronounced, with your frame becoming elegant and more powerful at the same time. Thats the mark of a great suit.

Pimpernel Smith

Ratings
This doesn't belong here, but l want people to a listen to Kirby talking about cigars. Acting very prim and proper here. Listen from 4:38 - 4:55. Watch the body language and listen to what he says, it is CLASSIC!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsuEd9xpCfM
He's right in what he says. Nothing quite like that contemplative time when having a long cigar with a friend. It's time out of the humdrum or deadline filled world.

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
Ratings
He's right in what he says. Nothing quite like that contemplative time when having a long cigar with a friend. It's time out of the humdrum or deadline filled world.
Yeah, l used to love a nice cigar and a glass of gin many years ago. I was never a smoker or much of a drinker, but l did enjoy it occasionally with friends.

ballmouse

Ratings
Coat looks a little tight on the President. And no matter how long politicians wear that slick bright red tie, it'll always make me sick. Melania looks fine though. Very RL.

Top Bottom