Agreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

Scherensammler

Ratings
Why do you feel that way?
After bigging himself up that much, I expected to see something better. Because there is a lot of things off with that fitting that could have been avoided.
Back is totally off, collar is way too low and off the neck.
Maybe I was just put off by Mr. Jensen's outfit. His jacket looks a bit chunky and crude, especially the collar.
Will be interesting to see the second fitting.
I also need to count the hand stitches that go into our jackets. 30.000 stitches is a lot for a soft tailored jacket.

Untermensch

Ratings
After bigging himself up that much, I expected to see something better. Because there is a lot of things off with that fitting that could have been avoided.
Back is totally off, collar is way too low and off the neck.
Maybe I was just put off by Mr. Jensen's outfit. His jacket looks a bit chunky and crude, especially the collar.
Will be interesting to see the second fitting.
I also need to count the hand stitches that go into our jackets. 30.000 stitches is a lot for a soft tailored jacket.
I defer to your superior knowledge.

Even in my layman's ignorance, I suspected that 30,000 was off by an order of magnitude.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Ratings
^ Jacket may be just - just - a touch too short, but a lovely pattern and nice combination of colours and textures in the outfit.
Yes. I’d been planning to buy this linen-wool-silk EThomas jacket but it sold out in 40L within hours. I think the regular length is a bit too fashionably short (or made for short people by a short person) for most of us. Anyway, I don’t mind missing out so much because the price was way over what I expected.

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
Ratings
Sigmund Freud in front of his bust executed by Sculptor Oscar Nemon (1905-1985)
Date: Vienna, 1931
1556876849094.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom